• 4 (6oz) salmon filets sliced into 3 strips lengthwise
• 1/2 cup Rocky Ridge Organic Maple Syrup
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 2 tbsp cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper
• 1 rosemary sprig, bashed to release oils
• Vegetable oil
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Marinating Time: 2 hours in fridge
Grill Time: 1 minute total
1) Combine all the marinade ingredients in non-reactive dish large enough to hold the salmon and marinade. Place the salmon in one layer in a ziplock bag with marinade and place in fridge. Halfway through marinade flip.
2) Use a cast iron skillet or grill pan. Brush with vegetable oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add the salmon. Cook for just 20-30 seconds per side or until the fish is cooked to medium.
3) Serve with your favorite side dishes!