• 6 chicken breasts, thighs or legs
• 1.5 cups Rocky Ridge Organic Maple Syrup
• 6 tbsp cider vinegar
• 4 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 tbsp minced onion or 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1) Combine all marinade ingredients in a tight sealing container and shake well.
2) Pour into a larger bowl and add chicken pieces, turning to coat.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. All day or overnight is best.
4) After marinated, remove lid and microwave for 5 minutes.
5) Pour only marinade into small saucepan. Bring to a boil for 3-5 min., stirring frequently.
6) Grill chicken over medium heat, brush boiled marinade on until fully cooked.
7) Serve and Enjoy!
(Don’t have a grill? Try baking this chicken: Place chicken in a greased pan. Pour marinade on top and bake at 350 degrees, basting every 15-20 minutes, until done (about 1 hour with bone-in, less if boneless.)
(Don’t have a grill AND it’s too hot to turn on your oven? Try pan-frying: Remove chicken from marinade and cook in a greased frying pan. When nearly cooked through, pour in some marinade, which will caramelize. Add about 3 tbsp. of water to the pan, stir, and serve glaze over meat.)