• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 lb. ground pork
• 1 large onion
• 1/2 lb. bacon
• 3 medium sized sweet potatoes, cubed
• 4 large carrots, diced into small pieces
• 2 cups corn
• 1 can maple bacon grilling beans, strained
• 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes, strained
• 1 – 29oz. can tomato sauce
• 1 tbsp chipotle chili powder
• 1/4 cup Rocky Ridge Maple Syrup
• 2 tbsp apple cider
1) In a large skillet, cook the pork, bacon & onion in the olive oil until golden brown.
2) In another large pot, bring water to a boil and cook the cubed sweet potatoes and carrots until tender.
3) Drain water and add the pork, bacon & onions to that pot
4) Add all additional ingredients, mix well and heat through. Feel free to add more Chipotle or Maple Syrup to adjust it to your individual taste buds!
5) Serve, eat and enjoy!
Recipe Created by Teresa Matterazzo – Winner of the 1st Annual Rocky Ridge Maple Fall Recipe Contest!